Anna's Creative Space

Sunday, August 9, 2015

May 31, 2014 - OLPH 8th Grade Graduation INVITATIONS, NAME CARDS, BANNER

Hello My Crafty Friends!  I was invited to be a part o the planning committee for the 8th grade graduation banquet in May.  As an 8th grade mom with a daughter who was graduating in June 2014 this wasn't usual, as the 7th grade parents at the school normally plan the 8th grade banquet.  It's done this way so the 8th grade families can enjoy the banquet with their graduating children.  However, I was thrilled they asked me to participate because it meant I was able to create the invitations for my daughter's class.  Below are the decorations I made for the banquet.

I used black cardstock for the base, a silver textured cardstock, teal cardstock, and white pearlized paper.  The crosses are from Recollections.  I embossed the teal layer with a 5x7 Darice Basket Weave folder.



I made table name cards for each graduate and their parents.




The graduation cap was made with a die from the library of my favorite local scrapbook store, Scrapbooking Made Simple www.ScrapbookingMadeSimple.com.  I cut 2 black caps & 1 silver tassel for each card and layered the top square part to make it more dimensional.  I added a black rhinestone as the button on the top of the cap.


Hope you enjoyed!  Thank you for looking!

~Anna~

No comments:

Post a Comment