Anna's Creative Space

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Oct 27, 2014 - OLPH Book Fair INVITATIONS

Hello My Scrappy Peeps!  Last October the Book Fair committee asked me if I would make invitations for the 2014 Book Fair.  I made 35 invitation for the teachers to invite them to preview the books they would like for their classrooms.

I used a 5x7 piece of brown cardstock as the base and another 4-7/8 x 6-7/8 brown piece embossed with the 5x7 Darice Zebra folder.  I used pictures of each teacher taken from the school's website.printed the invitation wording on parchment paper and   They really liked the personalized touch of each having their own picture on the invitation! I cut a deckle edge around the parchment with my good old Fiskars edging scissors, the first scrapbooking tool I ever owned.  I still have my original set of edging scissors; they work great and I use them all the time.  I inked the edges of the parchment with a brown stamp pad and added 1/8" round bronze brads in the corners.



Thanks for looking!  Many Happy Scrappenings!

~Anna~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment