Anna's Creative Space

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sep 26, 2011 - Tag Challenge at SBP

Hello Scrapbook Friends!  I created this tag for Scrapbook Place's Tag Challenge.



I used Spellbinder's Labels 17, Petite Ovals Large, and Petite Scalloped Ovals Large dies; Impression Obsession's Script background stamp; Heartfelt Creations Falling Leaves Dies and Open Falling Leaves stamps; Martha Stewart’s Loop edge and Pine Branch punches; Glimmer Mist colors Sunflower, Burnt Red, Brick, Suede, Coffee Shop, English Ivy, Peach Delight, and Haunted Shadows; wine colored Skittles, Sakura Stardust Gel Pen, copper colored wire, fall-themed ribbon, bronze metallic paper, and chipboard.
I sprayed an A2 sized piece of white cardstock with Coffee Shop, Sunflower, Burnt Red, and Peach Delight Glimmer Mist colors, then used Impression Obsession's Script stamp to create the background.  I mounted the bronze metallic base paper, the stamped background, the bronze scalloped oval, and the sentiment on chipboard to make the tag sturdier.   I sprayed seven A2 cards with individual colors of Glimmer Mist and used those as my bases for stamping, punching & die cutting images.  The leaves were created using Heartfelt Creations stamps/dies on the Brick, English Ivy, Haunted Shadows, Coffee Shop, and Peach Delight Glimmer Mist card bases; the pine branches were punched from the Sunflower Glimmer Mist card base.  The loop edge under the leaves was punched from the Haunted Shadows card base.  I accented the leaves with the Stardust gel pen.  I added copper wire curlicues that I created by wrapping 1 large length of wire around a toothpick like a spring, stretching it out to give it a wavy look, and snipping off 5 lengths to use in random places.
Hope you enjoyed my creation!
Many Happy Scrappenings
Anna

1 comment: